Thursday, 10 September 2015

Day 10.

I so wish that exercise had a bigger effect on weight loss! If it did I'd be positively sylph like by now! 
Sadly, although exercise is a useful addition to a weight loss regime, important to lift your mood, boost your metabolism and shape your body, weight loss is 80% about what you put in your mouth! So if you're finding it difficult to shift the last few stubborn pounds (as I am), or if your progress is slow then look carefully at what you are eating and your portion sizes. 
I've cut my portion sizes over the last few weeks. 

You should already have cut out all refined carbohydrates but you should also think about cutting out so called 'healthy' carbs such as bread, pasta, rice and even potatoes. Rely on vegetables for the majority of your 5-a-day and step away from the fruit bowl - a few berries only and don't even think about eating a banana! This should boost your weight loss and give the results you're after. 
Hope this helps! 
Tomorrow's post will include a recipe for a great family dinner - Spicy Chicken. 

No comments:

Post a Comment