Sunday, 20 September 2015

Day 20.

I was trying to have a quiet day today, with minimal rushing around but as usual it hasn't quite turned out like that! 
I've done well with meals today - I had boiled eggs for breakfast, a bacon salad for lunch and dinner tonight was roast chicken and gammon with mangetout, asparagus and gravy. I had a few berries with Greek yogurt for a late afternoon snack and a glass of wine with my dinner.
                       Very tasty!
I didn't do much walking today, in fact it's probably the least active day I've had in months. That was mainly because my dog is limping and I don't want to walk him too far until the vet has checked him over, and also because from mid afternoon there has been torrential rain, the sort of rain in which the dog won't even put a paw outside! Hopefully tomorrow will be better and more walking will be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment