Tuesday, 22 September 2015

Day22

It was a struggle to get out of bed this morning, but when I did and dragged myself and the dog out for a walk I was greeted by this wonderful sky - a lovely 
start to the day. 
My meals today were smoked salmon and 2 poached eggs for breakfast, smoked mackerel salad for lunch and a chicken stir fry for dinner. I had some olives late afternoon and grapes for an evening snack. 
I don't eat rice with my stir fry as I don't eat any grains, but if you want to avoid rice you could replace it with 'cauliflower rice'. To make Cauliflower rice, gently blitz florets of cauliflower in a food processor for a few seconds at a time until it resembles grains of rice. Then cook in olive or coconut oil along with some finely chopped onion and garlic - tasty and low carb! 

No comments:

Post a Comment