Friday, 4 September 2015

Day 4

Today is Friday - yippee! I stumbled out of bed and out of the house to walk the dog at 6.30. I was so tired it felt like sleepwalking for the first few minutes!
                 Early morning sky.  
My fellow early morning dog walkers all looked equally exhausted as we cheered ourselves with the fact that two much less early starts awaited us over the weekend. 
I returned to breakfast on smoked salmon and scrambled eggs.
 Meanwhile I cooked some bacon for my lunch (bacon Caesar salad - tasty!). After work it was another quick outing with the dog before a dinner of gluten free steak sausages with stir fried Savoy cabbage - one of my favourite midweek meals. Dessert was fresh berries and double cream - lovely! 

A quiet eve with two small glasses of white wine followed, before the serious business of trying to sell the house continued. 
This eve I snacked on nuts and dried fruit. I think something that I ate (or maybe the quantity!) didn't agree with me as I now have a stomach that feels like it's on the 'spin cycle' 😟. Hoping it eases soon. However, apart from that I've had plenty of exercise, now just need to cut out the eve snacks and I'll feel a whole lot better! 
The weekend will be challenging, lunch tomorrow and an 18th birthday party tomorrow eve - but I'll post my success and failures!!wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh you see, that's why I got the Apple Cider Vinegar. It's great for settling stomach issues. A tablespoonful in a glass of water......and drink, not all at once, slowly.

    ReplyDelete