Sunday, 6 September 2015

Day 7

So week 1 is nearly over and I hope to see a small weight loss tomorrow morning, but what should you do if the number on the scales doesn't decrease or even worse - increases?! 
Well having been through many 'diets' in the past I know that the key is not to give up, and even though a static scale or an increase is very demotivating, if you know you have followed the plan carefully (and you really haven't cheated!) then you need to relax and give your body time to adjust. Sometimes it can take a slightly longer time to see the scales move. If you have been a serial dieter and haven't a great deal to lose your body may even have become resistant. In that case I'd suggest you continue to eat carefully - look at your carb consumption and pay attention to how your clothes feel - you may have lost inches rather than pounds at this stage. 
Good luck and whatever your scales say tomorrow, remember that every journey begins with one small step. 

No comments:

Post a Comment