I waited until after the walk for my breakfast - 2 poached eggs and smoked salmon today - lovely!
I had a lot to do today so lunch was late but at least I didn't have to cook anything as I had some leftover Spicy chicken to eat.
Dinner was roast beef with a selection of veg - cauliflower, broccoli and mangetout. Whilst it was cooking I took the opportunity for a second walk. It turned out to be a little shorter than intended as it started to rain, and for those of you who don't know my toy poodle Teddy, he doesn't like the rain and generally stops dead and refuses to walk any further! Luckily it wasn't too heavy and we managed 1.5 miles.
For dessert I enjoyed some fresh berries with Greek yogurt. I think I may be addicted to Greek yogurt and after not having bought any for two weeks I have to confess to eating the entire tub in two days! But hey, I suppose there are worse addictions!!
So that's the weekend over and another week is looming. I have that Sunday night feeling! Here's to next weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment