These early starts don't get any easier and as the weather gets colder I know I will struggle! However, I've done it before and as long as I get to bed in time to have a good sleep I know I can do it!
It was chilly this morning during my 1.5 mile walk with the dog, but walking briskly soon warmed me up. Then it was home for breakfast - two soft boiled eggs with some butter and a cup of coffee.
I'm not sure what I do in the mornings and why it takes me so long to get ready, but I was out the door and on my short walk to work just after 8am.
Today's lunch was the same as yesterday - I'm such a creature of habit!
The dog was desperate for another walk when I got home from work, so we had a 2 miler up and down the beach. Then it was time to feed him and myself! I made a pork stir fry with mangetout, red pepper, green beans and asparagus.
I did well with snacks today - just a handful of nuts late afternoon and a few olives at 9pm to accompany a very small glass of wine.
So that's Day2 over - and there's no doubt that writing this is helping me to keep focused and on track - long may it last!!


No comments:
Post a Comment