Wednesday, 2 September 2015

Day3 Delight or Disaster?

You know those days when you just feel hungry and it doesn't seem to matter how much you eat? Well that was me today! 
Maybe it's because I walk around 5 miles per day or maybe I'm not eating enough healthy fats but whatever the reason it's not good! Now I know how my dog feels (he's on a diet as he's out weight on through taking steroids for the last few months). He tries to 'talk' to me to ask for more food - poor hungry wee man! 
Look at his wee face - how can I be so cruel?! 
But it's important to remember that feeling hungry is actually a good sign that you're no longer grazing all day long! It's much worse NOT to feel hungry as this shows you are not aware of your body's signals either to tell you to eat or to stop eating! 
I'm amazed now at how much less I eat than previously and how I really don't need as much to fill me up. 
Breakfast - poached eggs and bacon - lovely!
I did have a couple of snacks today - a home made 'trail mix' made up of mixed nuts, dried cranberries and raisins and pumpkin seeds and then a bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes! I don't eat cereal anymore but my son bought some home and I didn't manage to resist! 
But I did stop at one bowl and will make sure I eat more healthy fats tomorrow to fill me up! 
Tomorrow is another day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment